The Confederate States of America
Welcome! This is the OFFICIAL site of the Confederate States of America forum.
Join fellow Confederates in the fight to preserve our heritage, discuss anything Southern, or learn about the history of Dixie.
Everyone is welcome, Deo Vindice!

Please login to post.
Not a member? SIGN UP to join our cause.

-Confederate Nation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! This is the OFFICIAL site of the Confederate States of America forum.
Join fellow Confederates in the fight to preserve our heritage, discuss anything Southern, or learn about the history of Dixie.
Everyone is welcome, Deo Vindice!

Please login to post.
Not a member? SIGN UP to join our cause.

-Confederate Nation Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need people to join the cause!!!!

Go down

I need people to join the cause!!!! Empty I need people to join the cause!!!!

Post by confederateson1342 Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:29 pm

Hello everyone,
I made this topic to ask something of everyone on this forum. I am looking to start a Confederate organization to fight for the Confederacy. I just need support from people. Remember numbers matter as well as organization. So if you could please let me know if you seem interested to join. I really need support do not say you want to join and not contribute. I am being serious! Commit is the key. If you want to join please just say I want to join as a reply to this topic. I will call upon you to do some legal tasks and appoint certain ranks and so forth. Please let me know as soon as possible. It is absolutely free to join, there are no monthly contributions. All i ask is to commit to this. Thank you to all.
confederateson1342
confederateson1342

Back to top Go down