The Confederate States of America
Welcome! This is the OFFICIAL site of the Confederate States of America forum.
Join fellow Confederates in the fight to preserve our heritage, discuss anything Southern, or learn about the history of Dixie.
Everyone is welcome, Deo Vindice!

Please login to post.
Not a member? SIGN UP to join our cause.

-Confederate Nation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! This is the OFFICIAL site of the Confederate States of America forum.
Join fellow Confederates in the fight to preserve our heritage, discuss anything Southern, or learn about the history of Dixie.
Everyone is welcome, Deo Vindice!

Please login to post.
Not a member? SIGN UP to join our cause.

-Confederate Nation Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you really want to form a new Confederate Sates of America?

+7
timpike1961
RebelDixie
Dixie Dog
Floridanpride
thomascgty
RebYell
AndInConclusion
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you really want to form a new Confederate Sates of America?   Empty Do you really want to form a new Confederate Sates of America?

Post by AndInConclusion Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:28 pm

Introduction
This paper is by no means a complete picture. It requires much further work. However, it does pose that question to Confederates and if the answer is YES, it demands a change in strategies and tactics. Today, our CSA movement(s) are primarily based on memorabilia, remembrance, and defending accusations of bigotry and racism. Never before since 1859/1860 have the differences between federal and confederate government ideologies been so clearly visible and the opportunity so ripe for self determination.

If you cannot divorce from a marriage you are not free. The best marriages are through a “free will” to be together. This Union we are under now is not of a "free will", and has not been since 1865.  An ideological rift fueled by elitist personal ambition has identified and now all but separated the groups of federalists and confederates.  Revisionist history and education is rampant. Federalism desires involvement of a centralized government and confederacy desires a limited controlled governmental role.  There are other differences but one thing they have in common~ they do not mix.  They can NEVER be in harmony. The “theseStatesUnited” Constitution is of a confederate architecture.  A move to supporting the Constitution is a move to a confederation of Sates. The next confederacy shall not have the same boundaries as the first.  Within today’s Union, some States are lost forever and some new States not realized back then shall want to join a new confederation of States. Some wanting to join may not even be a State of the Union at this point in time; an example could be regions within a State such as Orange County CA or Jefferson State, or those counties in Colorado etc.  The formation of a new confederacy shall not occur with everyone sitting in armchairs. It will require activism. A new Confederacy shall not be formed on reminiscing the past. Expect, plan and act for something different. Then we shall be successful.

Unused Empowerment and Fear
The 10th A is the most powerful (non-military) weapon a secessionist State has, and it is all that is needed to kick start separation (beyond an outright UDI – unilateral declaration of independence circa 1776). However, as a great actor once said in The Untouchables: “What are you prepared to do Mr. Ness?  ‘Cos if you open the ball on these people you must be prepared to go all the way! …. That’s the Chicago Way”.  An “all the way” may mean armed confrontation.

Disorganization Looking Backwards
Currently, there are a number of disparate (and therefore ineffective for change) Confederate organizations. All of them are founded on reminiscing and memorializing the past. All of them are focused in some manner on defending the past.  Slavery at that time was the economic engine.  Everyone engaged in it.  Only in America are there groups that continue to apologize and accept persecution for it, in-fact, they do this to their own demise and extinction.  In this regard, the Confederate energy is slave to the liberal/Democratic agenda as sure as is the continuing “slave logic” of the majority of the black community. This MUST change. Confederate energy that is willing to do something MUST move away from memorabilia and ally as a force of ONE. It must repurpose and focus to create a modern day rationale, process and foundation for new Confederacy. In other words: A Road Map to independence. We have got to walk away from responding to slave logic.  

Subject Matter for a Road Map
Launching the next Confederacy is very much like launching a start-up company. By State who desire it there needs to be a Road Map containing 7 founding components: 1) a political plan, 2) a business plan, 3) a communications plan, 4) a territorial transition plan, and 5) a membership plan, 6) a ways and means plan, and 7) a GoToMarket plan.  Each State needs to flush this out and create activism that engages it. The Road Map must also point to a collective vision (aka the Confederacy) not based purely on emotion and memorabilia but one that mathematically adds up to a better world.  The new Confederacy must adopt the Constitution has it stands today as its mantra. This adoption is the very essence of a confederation of states of WeThePeople.  Since Lincoln (maybe before that, but since Lincoln), the Constitution has been increasingly violated by successive POTUS, and quite frankly, WeThePeople have let it happen. We became lazy. For the 1776 revolution to continue, WeThePeople must continue the vigilance of the rationale of the 1776 revolution. “Winning is not a one time thing, it is an every time thing”. Joe DiMaggio I think.

Such a Road Map must throw off and ignore the liberal/Democratic bigotry of the past. It must start from a-new. Each State shall need to create its own subset of the Road Map and be responsible for its own regional secession from the Union. Do not expect success if the plan is to reverse the clock and have 11 to 13 States secede en mass. It will not work that way.

Conclusion
Those that are self-convincing that today we have made progress towards a new Confederacy and/or that the old Confederacy can be revived are deluding themselves. The above ideas are not perfect and shall need a lot of work. But sending sad looking soldiers in gray to each other on FaceBook and whistling Dixie ain’t getting the job done. It’s a new day Sir, and it needs a new Confederate engine to be built that looks forward not backwards.  It needs to be launched.  And yes, it most likely shall be confrontational. And yes, it may come to a show of arms.  God willing, it shall not. There is no difference in comparison between 1776 and 1860, nor should there be for CSA 2.

I’ve paraphrase Stone Wall Jackson’s speech to his soldiers. If this speech does not stir the juices for a fight then you Sir, is not a Confederate.

Transcript

“MEN OF THE VALLEY, … citizen soldiers.
I am here at the orders of General Robert E Lee. Commanding Officer Virginia Fort. On April 15th of this year of our Lord, 1861, Simon Cameron Secretary of War for the United STATES sent a telegram to our Governor John Letcher directing him to raise three regiments of infantry to be sent to assist in suppressing the Southern Confederacy.  On election day it was well known to you, but perhaps not his word, that’s why in Washington it was stated: You have chosen to inaugurate civil war. Having they done so we will meet you in the spirit as determined as the Lincoln Administration has exhibited towards the South.  Two days later, the Virginia Legislature voted for secession. JUST AS WE would NOT send any of our soldiers to march in other States to tyrannize other people, so we will NEVER allow the armies of others to march into our State and tyrannize our people. Like many of YOU, indeed most of you, have always been a Union man. It is not with joy or a light heart that many of us have welcomed secession but our neighbors to the North practice a tyrannical form of PERSUASION, perhaps that day might not have come BUT, that day has been thrust upon us, like it was thrust upon our ancestors (1776). The Lincoln Administration required us to raise three regiments. TELL THEM WE HAVE DONE SO!”  

DEO VINDICE
AndInConclusion
AndInConclusion

http://www.44inf.com

Back to top Go down

Do you really want to form a new Confederate Sates of America?   Empty Re: Do you really want to form a new Confederate Sates of America?

Post by RebYell Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:39 pm

Amen!! Great points made there. This is the mindset that we do need if we wish to Secede. I do agree though that we have to get the public's support. We have to get out of the "Slavery is what the flag stands for" mentality that the ignorant have....It'll require a public awareness/education. Then we need to get political support.

But we do have to get our minds out of 1860's. I love reminiscing and honoring our ancestors, but we must look to the future.

We keep the fight our ancestors had in our heart and a look to the future in our minds....
RebYell
RebYell
Admin

https://confederatestates.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do you really want to form a new Confederate Sates of America?   Empty Re: Do you really want to form a new Confederate Sates of America?

Post by AndInConclusion Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:39 pm

You have the right context of the paper RebYell.
AndInConclusion
AndInConclusion

Back to top Go down

Post by RebYell Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:40 pm

I do hope we secede again. It's a dream of mine.
RebYell
RebYell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thomascgty Sun May 04, 2014 3:34 pm

We have to clearly state the beliefs of the Confederate State of America. In that sense, where can I find a reliable information on those? I scoured the internet including Wikipedia and could not find any details on it. I don't trust Wikipedia at all for a detailed information so it is out the window.
thomascgty
thomascgty

Back to top Go down

Post by RebYell Sun May 04, 2014 7:55 pm

thomascgty wrote:We have to clearly state the beliefs of the Confederate State of America. In that sense, where can I find a reliable information on those? I scoured the internet including Wikipedia and could not find any details on it. I don't trust Wikipedia at all for a detailed information so it is out the window.

I like this website....it has some great information on it.

http://www.southernheritage411.com
RebYell
RebYell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridanpride Sun May 04, 2014 9:38 pm

If we say it for our freedom and our childern safty then we will get to secede
Floridanpride
Floridanpride

Back to top Go down

Post by AndInConclusion Mon May 05, 2014 10:56 am

I have produced a road map, (call it a business plan) to the reformation that I have sent to a group called the Interim Gov.of the CSA. It does not take the keyboard warrior way of "hope and prayer" and someone shall say "you are free" method. It presupposes that a CSA 2 is likened as a "start-up" company. It says that each State will have to prove its worth as (say, New Florida CSA Inc) individually to its people, then secede and then form a new alliance with other like States. Nothing in the document is illegal. In fact, it supports the Constitution and States Rights. If you all are interested, I'll send it to you for review. There's no easy way to secession. It's going to take hard work and organization. At the moment, no one is doing this. At the moment, we're all "hoping and wishing and remembering". As sure as eggs are eggs, that ain't the way.
AndInConclusion
AndInConclusion

Back to top Go down

Post by RebYell Tue May 06, 2014 11:05 am

That's awesome....definitely true. I think it'll be appealing to the public as well.
RebYell
RebYell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridanpride Sun May 11, 2014 11:29 pm

I would love for to send me one lol
Floridanpride
Floridanpride

Back to top Go down

Do you really want to form a new Confederate Sates of America?   Empty Let me read it also...

Post by thomascgty Mon May 12, 2014 2:33 am

AndInConclusion wrote:I have produced a road map, (call it a business plan) to the reformation that I have sent to a group called the Interim Gov.of the CSA. It does not take the keyboard warrior way of "hope and prayer" and someone shall say "you are free" method. It presupposes that a CSA 2 is likened as a "start-up" company. It says that each State will have to prove its worth as (say, New Florida CSA Inc) individually to its people, then secede and then form a new alliance with other like States. Nothing in the document is illegal. In fact, it supports the Constitution and States Rights. If you all are interested, I'll send it to you for review.  There's no easy way to secession. It's going to take hard work and organization. At the moment, no one is doing this. At the moment, we're all "hoping and wishing and remembering". As sure as eggs are eggs, that ain't the way.

Just out of curiosity how is it done.
thomascgty
thomascgty

Back to top Go down

Post by RebYell Mon May 12, 2014 2:44 am

Perhaps post it online?
RebYell
RebYell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AndInConclusion Mon May 12, 2014 7:25 pm

You can contact Mark Davis, interim CSA Gov, for a copy. He has been e/mailed a copy. I have given him license to distribute and make changes and organize around it. I believe he's a member of this forum. If you're serious about forming a CSA it's no: 1) I'll do it just for giggles LoL matter, 2) you don't get involved "just to find out", 3) you don't do it to defend the legacy. You do it because you believe in it and it's doable if the Constitution is properly enforced as a confederation of States (sovereign States). It's all too easy to fly the flag and wish. Doing something about it takes effort and time and consistency.
AndInConclusion
AndInConclusion

Back to top Go down

Do you really want to form a new Confederate Sates of America?   Empty Not sure if I understood your response correctly...

Post by thomascgty Tue May 13, 2014 2:27 am

AndInConclusion wrote:You can contact Mark Davis, interim CSA Gov, for a copy. He has been e/mailed a copy. I have given him license to distribute and make changes and organize around it. I believe he's a member of this forum. If you're serious about forming a CSA it's no: 1) I'll do it just for giggles LoL matter, 2) you don't get involved "just to find out", 3) you don't do it to defend the legacy. You do it because you believe in it and it's doable if the Constitution is properly enforced as a confederation of States (sovereign States). It's all too easy to fly the flag and wish. Doing something about it takes effort and time and consistency.

Before there can be a change, the public needs to be informed and educated. To form the CSA, not only you need to reach and capture the hearts of the people who are already affiliated but are distant or does not have any willingness to move forward. To forward CSA's vision, it is equally important reach out, educate, and capture the hearts of those who are unaware. But I do understand where you are coming from.

So the question is, "How to get the support of the people?" since the CSA can't move forward without any substantial support.

Last edited by thomascgty on Tue May 13, 2014 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional comment)
thomascgty
thomascgty

Back to top Go down

Post by AndInConclusion Tue May 13, 2014 11:25 am

Precisely "thomascgty". Most people are inherent in not taking risk, especially risk of change to something that has either been deviled or is unknown. Belief in political promises is non-existent. Winning people to a confederacy shall not occur simply through emotion of what is wished. However, having people wish it is a step forward. Assuming that having people wish it is Step 1, Step 2 needs to have the Forces of Dixie veer away from the liberal/progressive/Dem trap of continually to place us on the defensive through their application of "slave logic". We have entire Forces of Dixie groups bathing in their defense of Heritage not Hate. If that's what they want to do~ so be it, but it ain't going to win hearts and favor or path a way to form a CSA 2. Step 3, is to leverage the emotion behind Dixie and combine it with the currently accepted knowledge of abuse and flagrant disregard of the Constitution, and show mathematically and through business logic that the South Got It Right when they exercised their Right under the Constitution and seceded. A fear that keeps most people static is of "better the devil you know than the devil you don't". No where has it been so evident other than 1860 that "TheseStatesUnited" are NOT united. Lifestyle and ideology divide "TheseStatesUnited" so much that the opportunity to show economically that States can economically separate and secede and through adoption of what they believe in: freedom, rule of law, charity, free market, faith, traditional family values and the proper exercising of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights they can achieve the security and accountability of the lifestyle they show choose. We are at a period in time when a CSA 2 could be formed and those States (people's) wishing such need to turn to the pragmatics of the future and getting there.
AndInConclusion
AndInConclusion

Back to top Go down

Post by AndInConclusion Tue May 13, 2014 11:33 am

By the way, at some point in this process (which needs to be coordinated and w/o egos) there will need to be political and business sponsors. Check out this website and the top ten States to do business in:

http://youngcons.com/this-top-ten-states-to-do-business-in-list-tells-you-everything-you-need-to-know-about-politics/

The real fear by the forces of the Union is that if such a CSA 2 was formed, it would be successful not only economically and in gaining world favor, BUT, it would prove their federalism wrong, and commence the decline of their Big Government. It will return the confederate concept of the 13 founding colonies to its genre. The Founding Fathers Got It RIGHT. The South Got It RIGHT.
AndInConclusion
AndInConclusion

Back to top Go down

Post by thomascgty Tue May 13, 2014 11:15 pm

I can only speak regarding [Southern] California since I currently live in that State, unfortunately  Mad . It does suck here especially for businesses. I know there are some conservatives here but you won't see them openly in the public square. Probably due to fear of retaliation from the Liberals and Democrats that are strong here at California. Businesses are being sued by political groups claiming "discrimination" and "racism". An example of that is the case of CAIR versus Boom!, a local amusement park. Basically, it is regarding prohibiting head covering like turbans when riding go-karts. Common sense tells us that prohibiting head coverings does help avoid accidents.

Myself, other individuals, and other groups concerned from the growing threats believe that CAIR is the arm of the terrorist organization The Muslim Brotherhood.

Businesses are moving to States like Texas or other States far away from the grasp and control of the Liberals and Democrats.

Another issue that arises when people move from one State to another bringing with them their liberal and democrat mindset. Sooner or later, those same people that moved to another State will destroy the State that they moved to. I believe California was a conservative State but turned into a Liberal and Democrat haven after those people moved here. That is another challenge that needs to be addressed.

Do we have anyone in the current government either a closet or open for the CSA?
thomascgty
thomascgty

Back to top Go down

Post by RebYell Wed May 14, 2014 12:07 am

I don't know if there are any politicians currently interested in secession, however many of them are pro state's rights, and could be swayed to aid the CSA 2.

A lot of politicians are scared of secession because they are too enveloped by the idea of "One Nation Under God", and that breaking away from that nation is unheard of.
RebYell
RebYell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AndInConclusion Wed May 14, 2014 12:18 am

Quite so thomascgty, California was a conservative State, and still is to a large extent in the Central Valley and places like Orange County CA. I used to live in CA SF Bay Area and since the late nineties (1998) progressively saw CA turn liberal/Dem with the advance of the technology juggernauts like Google, Yahoo, FaceBook etc attracting the fauxhawk inexperienced elite to their quarters. I'm now in Texas, and you're right again that Texans are in morbid fear of liberal immigration to their State (country). It is the most independent and proud State (country) that I have visited in the Union. In its ideology and thought, there is much of Texas that is still very much a pre1860 constitutional country. There are a couple of State Representatives that appear to favor separation but remain in the closet. It's going to need either a disaster of enormous political magnitude to draw them out or some popular movement. I believe I'm going to be driving through the Orange County CA / Los Angeles area Wednesday May 21st. If you want we should arrange to meet (say Starbucks) for 30 to 45 mins and intro and chat. My email is friarddmc@gmail.com. No worries if you don't want to, I'm working with secession groups here in Texas in any regard  Smile 
AndInConclusion
AndInConclusion

Back to top Go down

Post by AndInConclusion Wed May 14, 2014 12:27 am

In Texas there are a couple of politicians that have stated sympathy to the secessionist cause. They just don't see a ground swell of popularity for that direction (yet). And that is the need, to create the popularity for independence from today's Union. First, one has to separate as an independent State before one can join up in an alliance called CSA 2. It's not happening today for reasons previously stated. Each State is going to need to build its own political, life metrics and business momentum towards independence. This is what I'm saying, today's secession and confederate movements are based on looking back. Even in Texas, the major foundation for independence today is that: 1) Texas had the Alamo and was a country once, and 2) Texas pays more to the federalist Union that it receives. Now please sign this petition. That's it. There's no effort to put together a political plan, a business plan, and lifestyle plan to show people the way and how it can be done. That's what's needed.
AndInConclusion
AndInConclusion

Back to top Go down

Post by RebYell Wed May 14, 2014 12:42 am

That's a very interesting take on it....Lord knows petitions won't do it. But you're right....time is one of the components of what independence requires at the moment.
RebYell
RebYell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Dog Sat May 31, 2014 10:23 am

GOOD WORDS HERE!
Dixie Dog
Dixie Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by thomascgty Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 am

Hmm... I think discussing reformation of the States in an online forum is a bit risky; eavesdropping. What does everyone think? The meeting with AndInConclusion should have been a good idea only if I did not have any commitments during that week. Well, someday...
thomascgty
thomascgty

Back to top Go down

Do you really want to form a new Confederate Sates of America?   Empty Well ya!

Post by Dixie Dog Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:59 pm

If I thought it possible, Absolutly.
Dixie Dog
Dixie Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by thomascgty Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:33 am

It is just a thought but maybe people does not engage much online because of the fear of unjustified retaliation from other entities against the CSA and anyone associated with the Confederacy.
thomascgty
thomascgty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next