The Confederate States of America
Welcome! This is the OFFICIAL site of the Confederate States of America forum.
Join fellow Confederates in the fight to preserve our heritage, discuss anything Southern, or learn about the history of Dixie.
Everyone is welcome, Deo Vindice!

Please login to post.
Not a member? SIGN UP to join our cause.

-Confederate Nation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! This is the OFFICIAL site of the Confederate States of America forum.
Join fellow Confederates in the fight to preserve our heritage, discuss anything Southern, or learn about the history of Dixie.
Everyone is welcome, Deo Vindice!

Please login to post.
Not a member? SIGN UP to join our cause.

-Confederate Nation Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone!

4 posters

Go down

Hi everyone! Empty Hi everyone!

Post by Copperhead Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:10 am

Hi.

I live in NY State (please forgive me for this sin!  Very Happy ). Born & raised there, I'm afraid. I've lived in Virginia once upon a time ago, in the area of Norfolk, where I fell in love with the south and the folk therefrom.

Would it surprise you all that there were secessionists as far north as mid-Atlantic States and beyond?  Question

In brief, Anglo-American, Roman Catholic (traditional, Latin Mass only!), anti-globalist, pro-Constitution, tired of the terrors of the federal g'vnmnt over the people, etc.

I chose the named Copperhead because of its obvious context.

Hope all is well friends!

Razz

Copperhead

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! Empty Re: Hi everyone!

Post by RebYell Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:26 pm

Welcome to the forum! Very glad to have you on board here.

Don't worry about your state....so long as your mind is on Dixie!  Very Happy 
RebYell
RebYell
Admin

https://confederatestates.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperhead Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:02 am

RebYell wrote:Welcome to the forum! Very glad to have you on board here.

Don't worry about your state....so long as your mind is on Dixie!  Very Happy 

I am not a fan of yankeedom in the social or poltical context  Evil or Very Mad  But I love my home-state of New York.  Very Happy  Odd! but not all folks in the old north are fond of what's going in there.  Rolling Eyes Trying to find a conservative, Christian fellow (or lady) in NY is like trying to find a needle in a haystack..!

'Puritans' are those bums in the north of the America that forced the War of the States and such.  Very Happy  Guess what- they hate Catholics who aren't full of 'Americanism' as much as they hate the good fellers in the south.

Very Happy 

I like Dixie, never met a southron that I have ever disliked. Very honest, nice, polite, traditional folks and I miss my days in Virginny.  Very Happy  I like Yankee land too, but--  Crying or Very sad  I can't even recognize my own homeland these days because it's so full of the legacy of... 'Democracy.'  Sad I dunno.  Suspect 

I think that these days we're all Confederates sir, north or south, east or west.  Very Happy

Copperhead

Back to top Go down

Post by RebYell Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:35 pm

Yes, I think this day and age we all can relate to the Confederate cause in some way. Smile
RebYell
RebYell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RebelDixie Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:23 pm

Welcome to the website!
RebelDixie
RebelDixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperhead Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:57 am

RebYell wrote:Yes, I think this day and age we all can relate to the Confederate cause in some way. Smile

I once lived in Virginia for some time in my younger years- so I am quite sympathetic to the cause of my fellow Americans of the South to be free from the evils of centralization, federalism, liberalism, etc. More than a few in the North have always wanted the same..!  Very Happy  I am one of the few conservatives in NY State (http://www.cpnys.org/).

Copperhead

Back to top Go down

Post by RebYell Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:44 pm

Copperhead wrote:
RebYell wrote:Yes, I think this day and age we all can relate to the Confederate cause in some way. Smile

I once lived in Virginia for some time in my younger years- so I am quite sympathetic to the cause of my fellow Americans of the South to be free from the evils of centralization, federalism, liberalism, etc. More than a few in the North have always wanted the same..!  Very Happy  I am one of the few conservatives in NY State (http://www.cpnys.org/).

We need more Conservatives in those Northern states; It is imperative that it happens in order for political balance.

The whole country is going Liberal, Save the South.

RebYell
RebYell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by roydenoral Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:13 am

Hi everyone!
I believe I already introduced myself somewhere. I am posting here because the topic I need to address is locked. I would change my profile flag as requested, but I am unfamiliar with how to do this. Any suggestions?
roydenoral
roydenoral

Back to top Go down

Post by RebYell Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:57 am

roydenoral wrote:Hi everyone!
I believe I already introduced myself somewhere.  I am posting here because the topic I need to address is locked.  I would change my profile flag as requested, but I am unfamiliar with how to do this.  Any suggestions?

If you go up to the top bar and click "Profile", you'll find another tab that says "avatar". It can be changed there. Thanks for asking....I think I may put up an FAQ topic and also unlock that portion of the forum.

Smile
RebYell
RebYell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum