The Confederate States of America
Welcome! This is the OFFICIAL site of the Confederate States of America forum.
Join fellow Confederates in the fight to preserve our heritage, discuss anything Southern, or learn about the history of Dixie.
Everyone is welcome, Deo Vindice!

Please login to post.
Not a member? SIGN UP to join our cause.

-Confederate Nation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! This is the OFFICIAL site of the Confederate States of America forum.
Join fellow Confederates in the fight to preserve our heritage, discuss anything Southern, or learn about the history of Dixie.
Everyone is welcome, Deo Vindice!

Please login to post.
Not a member? SIGN UP to join our cause.

-Confederate Nation Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Removal of Confederate Flags at Washington/Lee University

5 posters

Go down

Removal of Confederate Flags at Washington/Lee University Empty Removal of Confederate Flags at Washington/Lee University

Post by RebelDixie Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:30 pm

This is a disgrace, what they're doing to our heritage. Just look, our symbols are being removed in the place where our leaders are remembered. What are we to do if this keeps happening? Battlefields themselves removing/banning Confederate flags....is that next? Where will this end?

Each of us, every proud Confederate needs to rise up, stand up and fly our battle flags. This is disgusting, and will surely hurt the chances of the Southern States ever becoming independent again. This is the time to stand up! Let your voice be heard. It's like a window of opportunity. If we don't do something, nobody will. Our ancestors don't have a voice, and we must speak for them and the cause they fought for. The removal of these flags is equivalent to that of a middle finger to our ancestors who DIED beneath that flag. The least we can do is stand up in the face of political correctness.

Besides the morals behind it, we must take action to the college. Call them directly, protest with our flags....hell, let's organize a march up there! Surround the school, Confederate flags at hand, and force the flags back up. Someone call the Virginia Flaggers!

We can't keep letting this happen. Not to our ancestors, not to the leaders who can no longer stand up, and not to us today that love and hold the Confederate Banner dear to our hearts.

God bless you all, and God Save the South.

ConfederateFlag 
RebelDixie
RebelDixie

Back to top Go down

Removal of Confederate Flags at Washington/Lee University Empty Re: Removal of Confederate Flags at Washington/Lee University

Post by Dixie Dog Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am

Amen
Dixie Dog
Dixie Dog

Back to top Go down

Removal of Confederate Flags at Washington/Lee University Empty Re: Removal of Confederate Flags at Washington/Lee University

Post by Dixie Dog Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:13 pm

Washington also removed the crosses from graves of soldiers.
Dixie Dog
Dixie Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by confederateson1342 Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:02 pm

I had no clue that they where doing this. I am already on top of everything, I just called the college and now I am writing them a letter then the next steps we will consider later. When you say removed the crosses from graves Dixie Dog do you mean at Arlington?
confederateson1342
confederateson1342

Back to top Go down

Post by confederateson1342 Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:06 pm

This is the number to Washington Lee University president keep calling him! 540-458-8700 his name is Kenneth P. Ruscio!
confederateson1342
confederateson1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Dog Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:58 pm

Yes. It was in the news. They hate God, and they love lies.
Dixie Dog
Dixie Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by confederateson1342 Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:16 am

That is exactly why I am a Confederate. Because I do not agree with the current ways of governing. There comes a time when people have to stand up and just say no and form a better government.
confederateson1342
confederateson1342

Back to top Go down

Post by RebYell Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:22 pm

Amen, it is indeed time for us to take back what is rightful to the South.
RebYell
RebYell
Admin

https://confederatestates.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by confederateson1342 Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:04 pm

But will anyone be brave enough to stand up and take it back, that is the question.
confederateson1342
confederateson1342

Back to top Go down

Post by RebYell Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:14 pm

The Virginia Flaggers have written letters and protested the college for a long while.
RebYell
RebYell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GodBlessTN Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:06 am

The more they push against us, the more determined I become to display my Confederate symbols. We owe it to our ancestors who fought with valor in the face of impossible odds. I do it for Alexander Hinton Brown, one of the Immortal 600, 2nd g-grandfather to my husband. If he could tolerate unspeakable torture at the hands of the U.S. Army, then I can handle a little ridicule in his memory. God Save the Confederacy.
GodBlessTN
GodBlessTN

Back to top Go down

Post by RebYell Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:31 pm

GodBlessTN wrote:The more they push against us, the more determined I become to display my Confederate symbols. We owe it to our ancestors who fought with valor in the face of impossible odds. I do it for Alexander Hinton Brown, one of the Immortal 600, 2nd g-grandfather to my husband. If he could tolerate unspeakable torture at the hands of the U.S. Army, then I can handle a little ridicule in his memory. God Save the Confederacy.

Amen, sir!
RebYell
RebYell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GodBlessTN Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:46 am

RebYell wrote:

Amen, sir![/quote]
That would be ma'am. Or lass, if you prefer. Very Happy
GodBlessTN
GodBlessTN

Back to top Go down

Post by RebYell Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:56 pm

Oh Lord. Second time I've done that.
RebYell
RebYell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GodBlessTN Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:35 pm

RebYell wrote:Oh Lord. Second time I've done that.
LOL! I'm glad there are some other females here. And I hope they are UDC members!
GodBlessTN
GodBlessTN

Back to top Go down

Post by GodBlessTN Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:38 pm

By the way, I am also a member of the local Scottish Society. So many of our brave soldiers were Scots Irish. My avatar is the Confederate Memorial tartan, in case you haven't noticed.
GodBlessTN
GodBlessTN

Back to top Go down

Post by RebYell Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:54 pm

GodBlessTN wrote:
LOL! I'm glad there are some other females here. And I hope they are UDC members!
Yes ma'am! I hope so too! Smile
RebYell
RebYell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down