The Confederate States of America
Welcome! This is the OFFICIAL site of the Confederate States of America forum.
Join fellow Confederates in the fight to preserve our heritage, discuss anything Southern, or learn about the history of Dixie.
Everyone is welcome, Deo Vindice!

Please login to post.
Not a member? SIGN UP to join our cause.

-Confederate Nation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! This is the OFFICIAL site of the Confederate States of America forum.
Join fellow Confederates in the fight to preserve our heritage, discuss anything Southern, or learn about the history of Dixie.
Everyone is welcome, Deo Vindice!

Please login to post.
Not a member? SIGN UP to join our cause.

-Confederate Nation Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When do you think the South was strongest?

3 posters

Go down

When do you think the South was strongest? Empty When do you think the South was strongest?

Post by RebYell Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:53 pm

At what point in the war do you think the South was strongest, based on your opinion?
RebYell
RebYell
Admin

https://confederatestates.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

When do you think the South was strongest? Empty Re: When do you think the South was strongest?

Post by Dixie Dog Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:31 pm

I do not know, but I bet we got more Rebels today than we did back then. If we could just all re-locate and set up a flag
Dixie Dog
Dixie Dog

Back to top Go down

When do you think the South was strongest? Empty Re: When do you think the South was strongest?

Post by RebYell Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:48 pm

Yes, I sincerely wish it was that easy.
RebYell
RebYell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by roydenoral Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:28 pm

Strongest as compared to what? I think the American nation has been culturally 2 nations for a very long time, well before the war. South agrarian and north industrialist. North was undoubtedly better off financially. But the south held more to the principles of the constitution. I think the south has always been more honorable.
roydenoral
roydenoral

Back to top Go down

Post by RebYell Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:10 pm

roydenoral wrote:Strongest as compared to what?  I think the American nation has been culturally 2 nations for a very long time, well before the war.  South agrarian and north industrialist.  North was undoubtedly better off financially.  But the south held more to the principles of the constitution.  I think the south has always been more honorable.

I believe that the South was its own separate entity since before 1776.
RebYell
RebYell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum