The Confederate States of America
Welcome! This is the OFFICIAL site of the Confederate States of America forum.
Join fellow Confederates in the fight to preserve our heritage, discuss anything Southern, or learn about the history of Dixie.
Everyone is welcome, Deo Vindice!

Please login to post.
Not a member? SIGN UP to join our cause.

-Confederate Nation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! This is the OFFICIAL site of the Confederate States of America forum.
Join fellow Confederates in the fight to preserve our heritage, discuss anything Southern, or learn about the history of Dixie.
Everyone is welcome, Deo Vindice!

Please login to post.
Not a member? SIGN UP to join our cause.

-Confederate Nation Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello the forum

3 posters

Go down

Hello the forum Empty Hello the forum

Post by mark Davis Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Hello,
My name is Mark Davis. I am working to see the confederacy restored to the state of Kentucky

mark Davis

Back to top Go down

Hello the forum Empty Re: Hello the forum

Post by RebYell Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:47 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you're here.
RebYell
RebYell
Admin

https://confederatestates.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Yankee_Confederate1973 Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:51 am

Hello! My name is Ronald Laub, I am a resident of Pennsylvania, but My heart lies in with the agenda and goals of the Confederate States of America. I believe that "Yankee" is a state of mind, an attitude, and not a location. I live in Union territory, but would throw my lot with the Army of Northern Virginia in the fight against tyranny and oppression, both then, and now. I use the name A_Yankee_Confederate because...well...it fits! (lol) I believe with all of my heart that the C.S.A. stood for what was right, and that one day, our struggle since the War will bear the fruit we have worked so hard for since the first states seceded from the Union. We are still the underdogs, and we have such a negative image, which amazes me because we strive for true freedom, the freedom from tyranny our Founding Fathers intended. I look forward to meeting many new friends, brothers even, who I may be called to stand with and fight once again, should we be put in the position to do so. I'm proud to be a member of this community, and I look forward to learning more about the C.S.A., and aiding in our cause in any way that I can. I may live in a Yankee state, but I am a Confederate at heart, and I will be until the day I get called home. Our honorable leaders are looking down at us with pride and honor, for we continue the good fight with the same integrity in which they fought with. I thank you for allowing me to be part of this.

A_Yankee_Confederate1973

Back to top Go down

Post by RebYell Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:24 am

A_Yankee_Confederate1973 wrote:Hello! My name is Ronald Laub, I am a resident of Pennsylvania, but My heart lies in with the agenda and goals of the Confederate States of America. I believe that "Yankee" is a state of mind, an attitude, and not a location. I live in Union territory, but would throw my lot with the Army of Northern Virginia in the fight against tyranny and oppression, both then, and now. I use the name A_Yankee_Confederate because...well...it fits! (lol) I believe with all of my heart that the C.S.A. stood for what was right, and that one day, our struggle since the War will bear the fruit we have worked so hard for since the first states seceded from the Union. We are still the underdogs, and we have such a negative image, which amazes me because we strive for true freedom, the freedom from tyranny our Founding Fathers intended. I look forward to meeting many new friends, brothers even, who I may be called to stand with and fight once again, should we be put in the position to do so. I'm proud to be a member of this community, and I look forward to learning more about the C.S.A., and aiding in our cause in any way that I can. I may live in a Yankee state, but I am a Confederate at heart, and I will be until the day I get called home. Our honorable leaders are looking down at us with pride and honor, for we continue the good fight with the same integrity in which they fought with. I thank you for allowing me to be part of this.
Amen! True words spoken here. Welcome to the forum. Smile
RebYell
RebYell
Admin

https://confederatestates.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down