The Confederate States of America
Welcome! This is the OFFICIAL site of the Confederate States of America forum.
Join fellow Confederates in the fight to preserve our heritage, discuss anything Southern, or learn about the history of Dixie.
Everyone is welcome, Deo Vindice!

Please login to post.
Not a member? SIGN UP to join our cause.

-Confederate Nation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! This is the OFFICIAL site of the Confederate States of America forum.
Join fellow Confederates in the fight to preserve our heritage, discuss anything Southern, or learn about the history of Dixie.
Everyone is welcome, Deo Vindice!

Please login to post.
Not a member? SIGN UP to join our cause.

-Confederate Nation Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Books and Refernces on American History

3 posters

Go down

Books and Refernces on American History Empty Books and Refernces on American History

Post by thomascgty Mon May 12, 2014 2:30 am

For anyone who wants to do some reading I have found two books although I am not sure if those two books are Liberal leaning or not.

Title: Everything You Were Taught about the Civil War Is Wrong, Ask a Southerner!
ISBN-10: 0982770073
ISBN-13: 978-0982770078

Title: The Story of the Confederacy
ISBN-10: 1568522533
ISBN-13: 978-1568522531

That is, if anyone who wants to know more about the United States' history and Civil War. I don't know much of the U.S. history. So far, based on my past readings it is said that the Union is used the Machiavellian principles on the people to navigate away from the Founding Fathers' vision.
thomascgty
thomascgty

Back to top Go down

Books and Refernces on American History Empty YUP!

Post by Dixie Dog Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:49 am

I had an elderly Black Lady from the South who litteraly interupted me to tell me the truth one day,,, I bought the lies just like everybody else. She set me straight. Laughing 
Dixie Dog
Dixie Dog

Back to top Go down

Books and Refernces on American History Empty Re: Books and Refernces on American History

Post by roydenoral Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:19 pm

I think a great author is Thomas DiLorenzo. He is an economist from Pennslyvania. Has written books such as "Dishonest Abe," etc. His books are well referenced. He refers to the was as "the war to prevent southern independence." Calls it Lincoln's tax war, etc. I have learned a lot from him. Many northerners will not accept him as a credible source. However his info is based on speeches, writings, etc from that time period.
roydenoral
roydenoral

Back to top Go down

Books and Refernces on American History Empty Re: Books and Refernces on American History

Post by Dixie Dog Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:26 am

May I ask? Is this video accurate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LU9I0KxWi4
Dixie Dog
Dixie Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down