The Confederate States of America
Welcome! This is the OFFICIAL site of the Confederate States of America forum.
Join fellow Confederates in the fight to preserve our heritage, discuss anything Southern, or learn about the history of Dixie.
Everyone is welcome, Deo Vindice!

Please login to post.
Not a member? SIGN UP to join our cause.

-Confederate Nation Team

Intro - AndInConclusion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Intro - AndInConclusion

Post by AndInConclusion on Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:25 am

Just joined. Nice web site layout. Originally from Australia, now in Texas, and love the South. Being from the Southern Hemisphere one could say I'm from the deep deep South down-under. Still find it unbelievable that the South lost the war of Northern aggression after its early gains. Now working actively on Texas secession but first gotta keep Texas RED this year 2014, not blue.

Strange that this website seems under used, especially with all the political turmoil going on. By comparison the FB pages are rampant with posts of secession and days of yore. I'm wondering whether and how this website can play a role in organizing that Stars/Bars energy into something pro-active beyond FB posts of the Southern flag and the occasional "like".
AndInConclusion

http://www.44inf.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Intro - AndInConclusion

Post by RebYell on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:28 am

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you on board.

The goal of this site, yes, is to get people actively talking about secession and the Confederate States. It is to be a community of discussion, not just a sole "Like".

However, the site is unfortunately underused, as you said, and I'd love to see it liven up so we can get the bell rolling on secession.

God Bless!
RebYell
Admin

http://confederatestates.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why I am here

Post by Dixie Dog on Wed May 28, 2014 6:04 pm

In my business I travel all over the mountain states. While staying in an oil town my assistant and I went to a book store to find something to read while in the motel room.
I told my associate, Alex, to grab me a muzzle loader magazine, not knowing what he was looking for he grabbed a Civil War Magazine.
I said, "No! not that.". when this elderly black lady said to me quite loudly, "Young man, may I have a word with you?" Well, I'm not all that young, but not as old as her.
She proceded to preach to me about some Bible verses and the truth of the Civil War and the South, so I took the Civil War magazine and left.
Since after meeting real confederates and visiting with them, one a Civil War Re-enactor in Kentucky, I decided I want to be a Confederate.
I can't watch yur video as my Computer is not a Windoze Computer, and I do Not live in the south, but I did name my dog Dixie. I shoot round balls and have a confederate flag on my bicycle.
My wife is a Yankee and a Democrat.
All I ask is a moderator of this here forum tell me, am I welcome, or am I not?
Dixie Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by RebYell on Wed May 28, 2014 6:18 pm

Hello! Thanks for joining the forum. Check your private messages. Thanks Smile

If at first you don't secede, try try again.  Wink 

~RebYell
RebYell
Admin

http://confederatestates.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down